Purchase your annual ANZALS Membership
In 2020 all members of ANZALS will receive:
- An electronic copy of our refereed journal, Annals of Leisure Research.
- Information on research, staffing and developments at the member universities through our regular e-news.
- Opportunities for collegial support and promotion of the benefits of leisure studies as an area of research, teaching and scholarship.
- Access to member only sections of the ANZALS website.
- Discount rates at ANZALS conferences and seminars including, for 2021 members, a generous discounted rate to the 15th Biennial Conference to be held at Gold Coast, Australia in December 2021.
- Discount rates for some publications and events offered by related organisations, such as Parks and Leisure Australia, World Leisure Organization (USA), CAUTHE, Leisure Studies Association (UK), and more to come.
Membership Enquiries: Ruth Sibson: email@example.com
ANZALS Members Registration
To gain access to any secure content within the ANZALS website you must first be a member. Choose a membership package from the pricing table below.
Once you have paid for your membership and have created your personal user credentials (Username & Password) you will gain instant access.
Already an ANZALS member
We will be getting all members to re-confirm membership via a unique URL to be provided soon. More Information to come.
1 Year Full Member(2020)
1 Year Student Member(2020)
1 Year Patron Member(2020)
2 Year Full Member(2020-2021)
2 Year Student Member(2020-2021)
JOIN US NOW!
Sign up today as a member. ANZALS is an organisation that provides numerous benefits to its members..