Please join ‘New Leisure: International Perspectives’ seminar to hear this excellent, international group of panelists for a discussion on Climate Change and the Leisure Industry on December 5, 2020. This will be the last webinar for 2020.
- Susanne Becken, Griffith Institute for Tourism (Australia)
- Matthew Brownlee, Clemson University (USA)
- KoFan Lee, University of Mississippi
- Lawal Marafa, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Dan Scott, University of Waterloo (Canada)
You are invited to a Zoom webinar on Climate and the Leisure Industry.
When: Saturday, 5 December, 2020 09:00 AM AEST (Melbourne, Sydney, Hobart), 11:00AM NZ (Auckland)
Register in advance for this webinar: https://clemson.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Gjb7cR5fQPWoi_ETkEt-pQ