Call for abstract submissions now open!
We are accepting presentations, roundtable sessions or symposia on a diverse range of issues affecting family wellbeing and encourage you to submit your abstracts for consideration.
- Family relationships
- Parenting, child development and caring
- Families and financial circumstances
- Family law
- Challenges for families
Abstract submissions can be made at http://www.aifsconference2022.com.au
Submissions close Thursday, 14 October 2021.
Further information about the AIFS 2022 Conference
- Conference theme: Putting families at the centre
- Website: http://www.aifsconference2022.com.au
- Dates: 15 – 17 June 2022.
- Venue: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, 15 – 17 June 2022.
We have now finalised our plenary speakers’ program, which consists of renowned experts from a range of fields related to family wellbeing. A full list of our speakers can be viewed on our website.
Numerous opportunities to sponsor the event are currently available. Sponsors will be able to engage with their audiences once again in person and promote their organisation and connect with key thinkers and decision makers from government, research, and the family services sectors.
Sponsorship packages are available to suit all budgets and we also welcome the opportunity to customise a package to suit specific needs.