The Department of Sport and Event Management at Bournemouth University is delighted to announce that the 2023 LSA Conference, will be held in Bournemouth from the 11th to the 13th of July 2023.
Re-creating Leisure, LSA Conference 2023,
Call for Papers
Under the theme of “Re-creating Leisure”, the 2023 LSA Conference will bring together an interdisciplinary field of researchers, educators, students, practitioners, and policymakers to share visions, expertise, experiences to critically examine how leisure practices, spaces, and domains are theorized, researched, and experienced. Recent global events have dramatically underlined the significance of making sense of leisure in times of planetary upheaval.
Contributions are welcome on various topics related to:
- Leisure and sustainability
- Methodological innovations in leisure
- Health and well-being
- Leisure and place-making
- Leisure in times of planetary upheaval
- Leisure through entrepreneurship and innovation
- Open Theme (within this stream, we invite papers that deal with themes of re-creating leisure that do not fit within the above-mentioned four streams).
Abstract of no more than 300 words deadline no later than Friday, Jan. 27th, 2023.
For more information, please see the attached or visit: https://leisurestudies.org/news/cfp-lsa-conference-2023/