Western Sydney University is offering an opportunity for International Students to do their Master of Research on any topic related to health.
Dr Arianne Reis and Dr Nicole Peel are keen to receive applications from students, and there are plenty of other staff across the university who work in leisure and health related fields who would also be open to reviewing applications from international students. Below are more details:
- Valued at $24,000(AUD) per annum for 2 years.
- Applicants must provide a Statement of Intent that explains how their proposed research will address the health and/or medical field and how they will engage in an international activity.
- Open to international applicants only (domestic scholarships are available as per the existing scheme).
- Scholarships must commence in 1H 2021 (approx. 22 Feb).
- Applicants are not restricted to any specific School or Institute so long as they can demonstrate an appropriate linkage to health and/or medical research.
- Applications are now open and close Sunday 01 November 2020.
More information is available on the website:https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/…/main_round_scholarships.