ANZALS has established Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to facilitate communication and collaboration between ANZALS members working in similar areas. They are also intended to provide a vehicle for the organisation of the annual conferences.
The aims of ANZALS SIG’s are to:
- Support research and teaching,
- Encourage and enable collaboration between academics and practitioners in the fields related to SIG topics,
- Encourage submission of papers to ANZALS Biennial conferences as well as other ANZALS symposium/events,
- Promote opportunities for members to engage in regional events (hosted by ANZALS or like-minded partners),
- Provide an avenue for researchers to have draft papers informally reviewed by members,
- Encourage and support postgraduate research in the fields related to SIG topics.
To become a member of an ANZALS Special Interest Group contact a Co-Conveners to indicate your interest.
We are also seeking applications to establish additional ANZALS Special Interest Groups. For information about establishing an ANZALS Special Interest Groups contact firstname.lastname@example.org